[Sa-rfp] SA activities

Brown, Cynthia cbrown at osrhe.edu
Mon Aug 24 10:18:26 CDT 2009

Shelley,
Yes, you my include funds for those activities into the grant.  It would
probably be viewed positively to also get some sponsors to help with
those activities.

Cindy

Cynthia Brown, Ed.D.
Director of Student Preparation

"What if we had fail-safe schools that treated the failure of a single
child as equally tragic as a nuclear meltdown, chemical spill, or an
airplane crash?"
"Three Musts for Bolstering Student Achievement" by Vicki Urquhart in
Changing Schools, Summer 2008 (Vol. 58, p. 1-2)

I am wanting to do fun 'college-type' activities in the evenings for the
academy: bowling, going to the movies, canoeing at the local lake, etc.
Can I write these expenses in as part of the incentives, or do I need to
find outside sponsors for that?

Shelley Mitchell
4H/JMG/Youth Programs
OSU Dept. of Horticulture/LA