[Sa-rfp] Summer academy

Brown, Cynthia (OSRHE) cbrown at osrhe.edu
Fri Sep 11 09:38:06 CDT 2009

1.	You could do any of these; we've had folks keep them over the
weekend or send them home for the weekend and come back (this is harder
for families) or do different weeks for different students.  Some have
done 3 different weeks for 3 different sets of students.  The limit is
not more than two weeks for one set of students as we are trying to
provide services to as many students as possible.
2.	We do not allow for administrative fees as this program is
operated on a shoestring.

Thanks,
Cindy

Cynthia Brown, Ed.D.
Director of Student Preparation

"What if we had fail-safe schools that treated the failure of a single
child as equally tragic as a nuclear meltdown, chemical spill, or an
airplane crash?"
"Three Musts for Bolstering Student Achievement" by Vicki Urquhart in
Changing Schools, Summer 2008 (Vol. 58, p. 1-2)