[Sa-rfp] Summer Academy on OETA!

Brown, Cynthia (OSRHE) cbrown at osrhe.edu
Tue Jul 20 10:08:56 CDT 2010

Ann,

Actually the funding is not the same as 1996.  We increased the
allocation for a residential academy a significant amount 3 years ago.

Cindy

Cynthia Brown, Ed.D.

Director of Student Preparation

"What if we had fail-safe schools that treated the failure of a single
child as equally tragic as a nuclear meltdown, chemical spill, or an
airplane crash?"

"Three Musts for Bolstering Student Achievement" by Vicki Urquhart in
Changing Schools, Summer 2008 (Vol. 58, p. 1-2)