[sa-rfp] Summer Academy and O-Safe website issues

Long, Annette along at osrhe.edu
Fri Sep 15 08:39:23 CDT 2023

Good morning,
I have heard from several of you that you weren't able to access O-Safe last night.  It is fixed.  You may not be able to get there if you have bookmarked the page.  Please use this link if you are having issues. https://okhighered.org/O-SAFE/

Also, the grants page was not working but you can use this link. https://okhighered.org/grant-coordination/osrhe-grants/

My sincere apologies, we are migrating to a new website and are having some growing pains at an inopportune time.

Please note- all deadlines remain the same.

Thank you,
Annette Long
Director of Student Preparation for College Readiness
along at osrhe.edu<mailto:along at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/student-prep<http://www.okhighered.org/student-prep>
405.225.9156