[Cobo] Capital Web-based Training

Gold, Sheri sgold at osrhe.edu
Tue Feb 20 16:37:23 CST 2001

Tim Martin of the State Bond Advisor's Office has scheduled four training
sessions for new personnel or any needing an update on the web-based data
entry process for the annual Campus Master Plan/Long Range Planning
Commission submission.  You will recall that this system was converted two
years ago to the web-based format.   The training sessions will be offered
at the OSF Computer Training Facility, located in the Lincoln Plaza Office
Complex, at 4545 N. Lincoln Boulevard.  The sessions will last two hours and
space is limited.

Let me reiterate that the training is only necessary for new personnel or
those needing a refresher.  Nothing new has changed in the process, yet the
training is being made available for those that feel it necessary.

Please review the scheduled dates and email to me the names of those who
wish to participate.  I may be reached by telephone at 405-524-9201 if you
have questions.    Passwords will need to be established prior to the
session, so please register through this office by March 7th.

March 12	10am -  12
March 12	1 pm - 3pm
March 13	10 am - 12
March 13	1 pm - 3pm