[Cobo] Salary Schedule

Bruce Wiese bwiese at western.cc.ok.us
Mon May 21 16:26:53 CDT 2001

Hello Business Officers,

I would like to know which institutions have some kind of a salary scale or
schedule for Staff, Faculty or Professional.  We have a staff and a faculty
scale but not a professional.

Please let me know if you use one.

I plan to call a few of you that have a scale to get some advise.  My
dilemma is that I want to give an across the board percentage increase but
I cannot apply it to the scale without it being an average.  We have $200
steps for staff and $300 for faculty.  Part of my problem is that we have
been two years with no raises and i need to apply those steps first.  I
need a math person on this one.

Thanks

Bruce Wiese, WOSC