[Cobo] FW: Annual REP Conference

Gold, Sheri sgold at osrhe.edu
Fri Mar 8 15:52:41 CST 2002

Please note the following announcements:

1.  OSF has scheduled Budget Work Program training for the following dates March 22 and April 26th.  You may contact Linda Hughes to sign up.  She may be reached at 521-2814 at least one week in advance of the training date.  Any new personnel who will assist with the budget entry into the ICS system should attend.

2 . Attached is a pdf file with information regarding the upcoming REP dinner session with keynote speaker