[Cobo] FW: Payroll survey of colleges

Gold, Sheri sgold at osrhe.edu
Tue May 7 15:10:33 CDT 2002

Please see the attached survey forwarded by the Office of State Finance regarding the payroll deductions and the needs of your institution for deductions from payroll.

Jennie is working with the CORE implementation group and we have been asked to reply to the attached survey, using the attached worksheet, to help ensure that all deductions are factored into the new CORE Financial System being adopted by the State.

Please forwarded to the appropriate personnel on your campus and fax back to the Regents' Office by May 15th. The fax number is (405) 225-9230.  The responses will be compiled and set to OSF.  Thanks.