[Cobo] Higher Ed Core Courses

LeFlore, Bobby bleflore at osrhe.edu
Tue Apr 22 11:20:56 CDT 2003

Last Friday I forwarded an e-mail that identified three CORE classes OSF staff felt would be needed for the Higher Education institutions to access the new Peoplesoft system for inquiries, reports, and deposits.  Those courses were P113-Regular Vouchers,  P121 Deposit Entry, and P123 Journal, Ledger, and Budget inquiry, Query and Reports.  OSF plans to set up additional sessions for these classes specifically for Higher Education institutions.  The number of additional class sessions to be offered will be determined by the total number of individuals identified by the institutions they want to attend the classes.  Please send those numbers to me by the end of business tomorrow.  I will accumulated them and forward the total to OSF.  OSF has requested that your staff not contact OPM attempting to enroll in the classes in the current schedule because they are apparently all full.  Please disseminate OSF's request to your staff.  To date I have only received responses from Northern Oklahoma College, Seminole State College, and Redlands Community College.  If you have submitted forms to enroll in classes but have not received a confirmation notice, please let me know how many staff you have attempted to enroll by course also.

Thanks for your assistance.

Bob LeFlore