[Cobo] May 8th COBO--10:00 a.m.

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Wed Apr 30 10:13:35 CDT 2003

We are planning to use most of the time scheduled for the COBO meeting on May 8th as a tuition workshop.  We will be finalizing the submission formats on the FY04 Tuition Rates and walking through the new elements authorized under the new legislation.  The public tuition hearing is scheduled for May 30th and we will review the documents that will be posted with you next Thursday.

We strongly recommend that each of you have representatives attend in person.  If absolutely necessary we will arrange to have any of you video conference if required.  Please let me know if you require a video connection.

The tentative agenda is as follows:

1.  Legislative Update, Outlook for FY04
2.  Redbook Revisions, approval of updates
3.  Tuition Workshop
4.  Other Business