[Cobo] Update on CORE classes

LeFlore, Bobby bleflore at osrhe.edu
Mon Aug 18 10:14:17 CDT 2003

I have not received enrollment requests for the four CORE classes being offered specifically to Higher Education from the following institutions:

Cameron University; East Central University; Langston University; Murray State College;  Northeastern State University; Northern Oklahoma College; Northwestern Oklahoma State University;  Oklahoma Panhandle State University; OSU-Tulsa; OU Health Sciences Center; Rose State College; Tulsa Community College; University of Oklahoma; and University of Science & Arts of Oklahoma.

If you wish to send staff to this training,  please send the enrollment information as soon as possible.

The following classes and dates are already full:

P113   August 26th
P118   August 26th
P113   September 4th
P118   September 4th

Additional P118 classes will be scheduled.  Once dates are determined you will be notified.

Bob LeFlore