[Cobo] FW: Historical Budget Book - Request for Information

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Mon Jan 6 10:14:51 CST 2003

Business Officers:

Please see the request for capital outlay information from the Office of State Finance below.  Please provide budgeted expenditures for FY03 (current fiscal year) by fund and sub-activity (number and project name) for inclusion in the Annual Governor's Budget Book.

The web-site that has been forwarded shows the data that was included in last years' book.

They are needing the attached worksheet completed for the capital expenditures by January 13th, next Monday. Please return the completed form by email or fax to the attention of Sheri Mauck and I'll forward as a complete group to OSF.  Please call if you have questions.