[Cobo] CORE Project

LeFlore, Bobby bleflore at osrhe.edu
Thu Jan 30 11:50:14 CST 2003

Yesterday I forwarded you a list of the Higher Ed communication liaisons with OSF for the CORE project.  Several of you have already contacted OSF and updated the information.  Next week the liaisons should be contacted by Julie Dvorak to get signed up on the new CORE list serve.  Hopefully these actions will enhance the communication process.  Additionally, OSF is forming a small workgroup to work on the payroll interface on the PeopleSoft side.  Terri Henson has been asked by OSF to participate in this workgroup. Please let me know if you have other suggestions that would assist in getting up to date information on the project as it progresses.