[Cobo] FW: Message Regarding Payroll Processing

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Fri Nov 7 10:16:51 CST 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-core-security at youroklahoma.com
[mailto:owner-core-security at youroklahoma.com]On Behalf Of
Julie.Dvorak at osf.state.ok.us
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 4:26 PM
To: CORE-General at youroklahoma.com
Cc: CORE-Security at youroklahoma.com
Subject: Message Regarding Payroll Processing

MESSAGE REGARDING PAYROLL PROCESSING

The conversion to the new Core system has been successful.  Payrolls are
being processed and paychecks and direct deposits have been generated each
day this week.  As could be expected, the week-long system shutdown has
created a backlog of payroll transactions and extended the normal
processing time.  OSF staff are working extended hours to ensure that
payrolls are processed as promptly as possible.

Today, November 6, we are processing payroll fund transfers and claims for
which we received the paperwork on November 4.  Main payrolls and regular
supplementals are receiving priority processing.  Please remember that
direct deposits are generally posted by the banks three days after the OSF
processing date.

We expect the three day lag to continue through early next week.  Phone
calls to OSF staff regarding these issues will only increase the time
required for processing payrolls.  Please advise your employees of this
delay.   If there are any changes to this schedule, an announcement will be
made.

Julie Dvorak
OSF CORE
962-2420