[Cobo] FW: PeopleSoft Reports

LeFlore, Bobby bleflore at osrhe.edu
Thu Nov 13 13:05:53 CST 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-core-security at youroklahoma.com
[mailto:owner-core-security at youroklahoma.com]On Behalf Of
Julie.Dvorak at osf.state.ok.us
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 12:04 PM
To: CORE-General at youroklahoma.com
Cc: CORE-Security at youroklahoma.com
Subject: PeopleSoft Reports

Many users have called the help desk regarding the processing time for
reports.  We are monitoring the queues and working to speed up the
processing.  One of the changes that you may have noticed this morning is
that all Print Voucher reports are now going to a separate server - PSNT2.
Previously, all Crystal reports were processing on PSNT.  We anticipate
that this will reduce the time it takes to process reports.

We have one other issue that you will be able to help with.  We have
several users who are submitting the same reports with the same parameters
several times over and over (up to 5 or 6 times).  The redundant processing
of the same report requires unnecessary processing and delays everyone's
jobs even further.  If the "Run Status" on your job shows "Queued" then
your job is waiting to run.  Submitting the job again does not speed up
processing for anyone.  We will continue to monitor the report processing
and make changes as we can.  Thanks for your help.

Lisa McKeithan
Office of State Finance
Program Development - 405.521.3772