[Cobo] FW: User IDs and Passwords

LeFlore, Bobby bleflore at osrhe.edu
Fri Oct 24 09:00:02 CDT 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: Julie.Dvorak at osf.state.ok.us [mailto:Julie.Dvorak at osf.state.ok.us]
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2003 2:12 PM
To: CORE-Security at youroklahoma.com
Subject: User IDs and Passwords

Attention:  Agency Security Representatives

The UserIDs and passwords for your agency to access the PeopleSoft System
will be available for pickup at the CORE Office, 3812 N. Santa Fe Suite
100, beginning Tuesday, October 28th, at 1:00 p.m.  You will need to pick
them up in person and sign that you have received them.  If, for any reason
you cannot pick them up in person, I will need an email designating an
alternative.

If you would like them on a diskette, please bring one with you and we will
download it for you.

Please Note:  We are currently reviewing the users to make sure they have
the training necessary to access the system.  Some of the users at your
agency may not receive User IDs because these users have not received
training.

Linda Belinski
CORE Security Lead
linda.belinski at core.state.ok.us