[Cobo] FW: Inter/Intra Agency Payments Report

LeFlore, Bobby bleflore at osrhe.edu
Fri Feb 20 09:14:18 CST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-core-general at youroklahoma.com
[mailto:owner-core-general at youroklahoma.com]On Behalf Of
Julie.Dvorak at osf.state.ok.us
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 5:35 PM
To: CORE-General at youroklahoma.com
Subject: Inter/Intra Agency Payments Report

Miscellaneous Inter/Intra Agency Payments

The Miscellaneous Inter/Intra Agency Payments report has been developed for
agencies to be able to review payments received from other state agencies.
Due to security issues, the staff of the Office of State Finance has had to
run the report and distribute it to the requesting agencies.  In order for
agencies to be able to run the report themselves, we have established a
generic userid for agencies to use.  This userid only has access to the one
report option within PeopleSoft.  If you are interested in running this
report, you may login using:

      Userid:           INTAGYRPT   (must be uppercase)
      Password:   REPORT72    (must be uppercase)

Follow the path:

      Accounts Payable > Reports > Payments > Misc Inter/Intra Agency

Since multiple users will be running reports using the same userid, it is
important that each user create a unique run control to process their
report request.  We suggest using BUXXX_username where XXX = your agency
number.

      Enter the from/to vendor  (enter your agency vendor number in both
places)
      Enter the from/to report date

It is important that you note the process instance number assigned when you
submit your job so you will know which job is yours when viewing the
results in the process monitor.

This is a temporary measure.  We anticipate having the security issue
resolved within the next couple of months.

Lisa McKeithan
Office of State Finance
Program Development - 405.521.3772