[Cobo] March 4th agenda

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Thu Feb 26 10:54:12 CST 2004

Please find the tentative agenda for next Thursday's meeting attached.

Also, for the two-year schools that will be participating in the conference at Poteau on the same day, we have arranged for a video connection on the campus of Carl Albert State College so that you may participate and then return to your conference.

As a reminder, the State Regents' Office will host the NACUBO/NASACT conference on GASB 39 on March 3, 2004, 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm in the Conference Center on the first floor of our building.  You are welcome to bring as many on your campus that could benefit from participating.  CPE credit will also be available for this meeting.