[Cobo] Discounted Tuition Rate Survey

Cunningham, Sandy scunningham at osrhe.edu
Fri Jul 2 14:57:56 CDT 2004

Please let me know by July 15 if your institution has ever considered,
is considering, has offered, or plans to offer a discounted tuition rate
for students taking courses in "low-peak" demand times, like afternoons,
in order to better utilize space on campus.  If so, please provide
details, evaluate students' response, the results and effectiveness of
the program, as well as any additional pertinent information.  If you
have any questions, please call me at 405-225-9127.