[Cobo] Budget Deadline/National Day of Mourning Observance

Mauck, Sheri sheri at osrhe.edu
Wed Jun 9 09:07:14 CDT 2004

As most of you are aware, Governor Brad Henry has announced the closing of state offices on Friday, June 11, to observe a National Day of Mourning in memory of former President Ronald Reagan. The Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education will observe this holiday and our offices will be closed.

Friday, was you are aware, this is also the day that the budgets, tuition and campus master plan materials are due.  We are extending the deadline for the delivery of the hardcopy materials to no later than noon on Monday, June 14th.  You may email your budgets to Mike Chambless if you have them ready at any time prior to Monday so that our work can begin.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  The mail will not run on Friday, either, so please plan to take appropriate action to get your budgets to us on Monday, June 14th. Thanks!