[Cobo] FW: Technical Liaison

LeFlore, Bobby bleflore at osrhe.edu
Mon Mar 1 10:25:53 CST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-core-general at youroklahoma.com
[mailto:owner-core-general at youroklahoma.com]On Behalf Of
jeanie.robards at osf.state.ok.us
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 9:41 AM
To: core-general at youroklahoma.com
Subject: Technical Liaison

Communication Liaison:

It has come to our attention that a Technical Liaison for the CORE project
would be helpful.  However, we understand that in most agencies there
really is not a technical person available.  If your agency does not have a
technical person that functions as a support person for internal systems,
or PC's, disregard this message.

After the recent Microsoft fixes, we received requests from technical
people within agencies to develop a listing that CORE could use to send out
system issue messages.  In the event the CORE team would send any system
announcements to the Communication Liaison, we would also send the message
to the Technical Liaison your agency identifies.  Our intent in having
another contact for system issues, is to not only ensure the technical
messages are received in a timely manner to be helpful, but also limit the
frustration level for the users.  We know many times when a user is having
trouble with CORE, they call the internal technical person first.

If your agency has a technical person, (other than the Communication
Liaison), please provide the following information to Jeanie Robards at the
below e-mail address by Wednesday, March 3, 2004.

Agency #    Technical Liaison Name        E-mail                  phone #

Jeanie Robards
CORE Project
3812 North Santa Fe, Suite 100
Oklahoma City, OK 73118