[Cobo] Budget Packets

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Thu May 27 11:30:19 CDT 2004

Your institutional budget packets are expected to be available around 1:45 pm on Friday, May 28th.  All packets that have not been picked up by 5:00 on Friday will be put in the regular U.S. Mail.  We will have a table set up in the reception area of 655 Research Parkway, second floor, for you or your delegate to sign for your institution's packet.  Also, please coordinate with your Presidents on who will be picking your packet as only one packet is being prepared per institution.

If you choose not to pick your packet in person, we will email to the contact person that is designated by phone or email, your institutional detail sheet.  Please send me an email or call and let us know if you choose to receive your detail sheet by email and the complete packet by regular mail.