[Cobo] FW: Capital Bond Information Request--due August 5th

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Tue Aug 2 08:38:01 CDT 2005

Please note that there is a new question asked on the form "A"  that was
sent out last week relating to the percentage of the total project to be
used for furnishing and equipment.  The forms that I have received thus
far have been from the February request and did not include that
question.  If you are updating your prior (February) submission, please
add that cell to the Schedule A with your response.  Thanks.

It is important that all institutions respond by Friday, August 5th.  We
are scheduled to meet with the finance team on Monday, so it is
important that your most current information be received by Friday.