[Cobo] FW: Garnishment Payments to the IRS

LeFlore, Bobby bleflore at osrhe.edu
Wed Mar 2 08:47:47 CST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-core-general at www.ok.gov
[mailto:owner-core-general at www.ok.gov]On Behalf Of
Julie.Dvorak at osf.ok.gov
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 4:50 PM
To: CORE-General at youroklahoma.com
Subject: Garnishment Payments to the IRS

Communications Liaisons:  This should go to the person who processes
garnishment payments.

We have consolidated all the addresses from various vendor numbers used to
pay IRS garnishments into one vendor number.  Effectively immediately,
please use PS vendor number 0000001001 for garnishment payments to the IRS.
The addresses/locations are as follows:

Location 0001
MARTINSBURG COMPUTING CENTER
INFORMATION REPORTING PROGRAM 230 MURALL DR
KEARNEYSVILLE, WV  25430

Location 0002
PO BOX 2608
WASHINGTON, DC  20013-2608

Location 0003
PO BOX 9002
110 N HEBER ST
BECKLEY, WV 25802-6096

Location 0004
ASC
AUSTIN, TX   73301

Location 0005
PO BOX 57
BENSALEM, PA 19020-0057

Location 0006
PO BOX 24017
FRESNO, CA  93779-4017

Location 0007
PO BOX 149047
AUSTIN, TX   78714-9047

Location 0008
IRS SERVICE CENTER
MEMPHIS, TN  37501-0102

If  you use a different address please let me know and I will add it.

Julie Dvorak
OSF CORE
962-2420

Lead, Support and Serve.

 The contents of this electronic message, including attachments, are
transmitted by the Office of State Finance, an Oklahoma government agency
according to the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act, 12A O.S. 15-101 et
seq.  This message is intended for use by the named addressee only and may
contain information that is confidential or private according to state or
federal laws.  If you have received this electronic message in error,
please notify the sender by a “reply to sender only” message, delete it
completely from your computer and maintain confidentiality of the message.
Any unauthorized disclosure, distribution, or use of the contents of this
message is prohibited and subjects the user to penalty of law.