[Cobo] Bond Oversight Applications for Capital Bond

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Thu Oct 6 13:50:17 CDT 2005

Business Officers,

Attached are the Bond Oversight Application forms that your institution
needs to complete and return to the State Regents' Office by noon on
Friday, October 14, 2005.  I will compile all the applications and
submit the packet to Bond Oversight for consideration at their October
27, 2005, meeting.

The applications require certain attachments as outlined in section C of
the second page.  Please make every effort to submit as many attachments
as are required with your application, and forward any that simply
cannot be completed by next Friday as quickly as they are received.
Also, note that an additional requirement under the new applications is
a tentative draw schedule on the bond proceeds.  I will have one letter
drafted that will serve as your requirement for the State Regents'
approval and submit with the complete system wide packet of documents.

You are not required to complete the second page of the BO-5 form that
seeking information on all the financial aspects of the transaction.
This information will be the same for every institution participating
and this information will be provided on the OCIA application filed in
conjunction with our entities.

Please call me if you have questions.  405-225-9201.