[Cobo] FW: concurrent enrollment survey

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Tue Feb 21 10:13:15 CST 2006

The following information has been sent to both the Council on
Instruction for responses and the Presidents' Council for their
information.  We are sending to you for your information as well.
Please coordination with your institution's COI representative as to the
appropriation information to submit in a response.  Thanks.

As you know, legislation passed last year allows concurrently enrolled
high school seniors to receive tuition waivers for up to 6 hours each
semester.  Since this a new initiative, it is important that the State
Regents collect information from institutions to assist in making
decisions regarding policies and funding for these students.  To that
end, we ask that you and/or the appropriate officials at your
institution take the time to complete an online survey located on the
following web site:

http://survey.osrhe.edu/cgi-bin/concurrentdata.html

Questions about the survey may be directed to Shelley Howell at
(405)225-9163 or showell at osrhe.edu

Since reimbursements will need to be discussed soon, we ask that your
institution complete this survey by March 1, 2006,  if possible.  Thank
you for your assistance.

Phil