[Cobo] FW: OTAG proposal for 2006-07

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Wed Jun 28 14:37:59 CDT 2006

From: Risser, Paul
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 1:38 PM
To: Presidents
Cc: Council on Instruction; Council of Business Officers; Council on
Student Affairs; Fair, Bryce; Joyner, Shiela; Stuart, Debra
Subject: OTAG proposal for 2006-07

Dear Presidents,

Attached is a revised proposal for disbursing OTAG (Oklahoma Tuition Aid
Grant) awards in 2006-07.  We have made changes based on our very good
discussion at the June Presidents' Council meeting as well as
discussions we had with the Executive Board of OASFAA (Oklahoma
Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators).

Please review this document with the appropriate officials on your
campus and let us know if you have any further thoughts.  We will also
send copies of this proposal to the various advisory councils whose
members have responsibility for financial aid on your campuses (COI,
COSA, Business Officers).

Please send any comments to me or to Bryce Fair at bfair at osrhe.edu
<mailto:bfair at osrhe.edu> .

Thanks,