[Cobo] Wind Power

Bosserman, David david.bosserman at okstate.edu
Wed Mar 29 09:08:43 CST 2006

David,

OG&E tells us we are the largest single purchaser of their wind power.
Like Tom, we want more and cannot get it.  They tell us they are
installing more farms and more will be available in the future, but a
100% wind power goal may not be achievable in the near term.

David

David C. Bosserman, Ph.D., CPA
Vice President for Administration and Finance
Oklahoma State University
Room 206, Whitehurst
Stillwater, OK 74078

Phone:  405.744.5982
FAX:    405.744.6423

What we do in life echoes in eternity.
      Gladiator

This communication and any accompanying document(s) are or may be
confidential. They are intended for the sole use of the addressee. If
you receive this transmission in error, you are advised that any
copying, distribution, or taking of any action in reliance upon the
communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication
in error, please delete the original message from your system and
immediately contact me at the above telephone number or email address.
Thank you .