[Cobo] Requests for Changes to Academic Services Fees for FY08

Cunningham, Sandy sandy at osrhe.edu
Tue Nov 7 10:55:04 CST 2006

I'm sure you are aware that the deadline for submitting requests for
changes to academic services fees for the FY08 academic year is February
1, 2007.  Attached are the forms for use in submitting those requests.
You and your staff may have already anticipated the rapidly approaching
end of the fall semester, the holidays, and the beginning of the spring
semester activities in January and are already working toward finalizing
your requests to forward to your governing board for approval.  If so, I
will be glad to accept your institution's requests at any time prior to
February 1.  If not, you may wish to begin the process soon in order to
have adequate time to submit them to your board for approval and comply
with the deadline.  Please give me a call if you have any questions.

Sandy Cunningham
Fiscal Analyst
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma  73104