[Cobo] Fuelman Cards

Atkins, Bill batkins at osrhe.edu
Mon Dec 3 15:56:28 CST 2007

For all of your users of Fuelman Cards, as of December 1, 2007, our new
vendor for fuel cards is Comdata Network, Inc.  Please contact the
Government Team at 866.662.3535 to request a new credit card(s) and
reference State of Oklahoma Contract# SW71101.

This needs to be done as soon as possible because we are operating under
a grace period with Fuelman; our contract expired 11/30/2007.  My
apologies for the late notice but we were caught by surprise as well.

Bill Atkins
Associate Vice Chancellor for Budget and Finance
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
405.225.9206 Phone
405.225.9230 Fax