[Cobo] Tuition and Fee Update

Bruce Wiese bruce.wiese at wosc.edu
Mon Jun 11 10:55:38 CDT 2007

Here is an update as of this morning.  I have three that are changed from
the last report.

I will give one more report if some more changes get reported.  I have had
calls from a few schools waiting on updates because they still need to go to
their respective Boards and the data is helpful.

Now that our new rates have been submitted can you please send me any
current information and if those of you that did total % increase only could
give me the breakdown on my sheet it would be useful.  For example, WOSC has
a high% overall, but lower $ per credit hour and the chart is helpful when
going to the Board.

I will resent this midday tomorrow if I get more reports.

Thank you.

Bruce Wiese
Vice President for Business Affairs
Western Oklahoma State College