[Cobo] Courtesy Office

Johnson, Dr. Glen gjohnson at osrhe.edu
Mon Jun 25 15:47:21 CDT 2007

OKLAHOMA STATE REGENTS FOR HIGHER EDUCATION

Memo

To:                  Council Members

From:              Chancellor Glen D. Johnson

Date:               June 25, 2007

Subject:           Courtesy Office

experienced in the past, we have now established a courtesy office with
a telephone, computer with internet access and printer at a central
location for your convenience.

The courtesy office is located on the second floor near the legal
department.  On your next visit, if you need to use this office, please
contact your staff liaisons (listed below) and they will explain the
simple steps needed to use the system.

I hope this will serve your needs during your visits to our office.

Presidents Council - Janet Jackson, Ellen Marquardt and Payton Hamlin

Communicators Council - Katherine Gaddis, Rebecca Richardson

Faculty Advisory Council - Dr. Debra Stuart

Council on Instruction - Miranda Outon

Council on Student Affairs - Tatiana Vanderslice

Council of Business Officers - Sheri Mauck

Economic Development Council - Connie Lake

Council on Information Technology - Kurt Snodgrass