[Cobo] SB 357 Recalculation

Sawyer, Greg gsawyer at osrhe.edu
Thu May 3 16:26:06 CDT 2007

There has been considerable confusion over the factors necessary to
provide an estimate for the FY08 cost of this legislation.

In order to simplify this process and be consistent please provide
complete the attached form.

I need your estimates by 10 am Friday May 4, 2007.  FY09 cost will be
picked up in the FY09 budget needs survey.

I apologize for the confusion and haste.

Let me know if you have questions.  Thank your for your assistance.

Greg Sawyer
Associate Vice Chancellor for Budget and Finance
Phone: 405.225.9425      Fax: 405.225.9230
Cell: 405.823.1214
Physical Address: 655 Research Parkway, Suite 200, Oklahoma City, OK
73104
Mailing Address: PO Box 108850, Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850
gsawyer at osrhe.edu