[Cobo] Academic Services Fees

Cunningham, Sandy sandy at osrhe.edu
Tue Oct 9 11:06:25 CDT 2007

We have had a legislative request for a comprehensive listing of all
institutions' academic services fees.  If you have an electronic file
you could send me that lists all these fees at your institution(s), that
would be preferable.  If not and it is available in your college
catalog, course listing or other similar printed document, please send
me two copies of the document in the mail.  Please respond with the
information by Friday, October 12.

Sandy Cunningham
Fiscal Analyst
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200