[Cobo] 403(b) IRS Taskforce

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Thu Feb 14 09:25:30 CST 2008

We are seeking volunteers who would like to participate on a taskforce
assigned to the IRS 403(b) retirement plan regulations on creating
approved plans for the system of Higher Education. We would like
participation from each of the tiers and all institutions will likely be
asked to provide information on current plans.

The taskforce will have an aggressive timeline in order to meet the
January 2009 implementation requirements.  The first committee meeting
will be established for the coming week.

Please respond with your interest to participate on the taskforce by
close of business, Friday, February 15, 2008. (tomorrow)  Thanks!