[Cobo] FW: Council of Business Officers Calendar 09-10

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Wed Aug 19 14:44:28 CDT 2009

Business Officers,

The dates listed below are the tentative dates for the next cycle of
Business Officers' meetings.  Each meeting will begin at 10:00 am in the
Regents' Large Conference Room.

The November meeting and April meetings may or may not be cancelled in
relation to the OCAUBO meetings in the week prior.  For now, I have
reserved the room and we can decide prior to those two meetings is we
need to meet or not based upon any information pressing at that time.

Feel free to share any items for the September meeting with me or Kathy
Elliott, the chair for 09-10.

September 4, 2009  (FRIDAY)  due to Regents' meeting on September 3rd

October 1, 2009

November 5, 2009

December 4, 2009 (FRIDAY) due to Regents' meeting on December 3rd.

January 7, 2010

February 4, 2010

March 4, 2010

April 1, 2010