[Cobo] FW: 2009 Real Property Master Lease Potential Project Listing

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Thu Jan 29 09:39:47 CST 2009

Please let me know by email if your institution plans to participate in
the REAL Property issuance for 2009.  I have responses from the
following two institutions:  OSU, and Cameron.

I understand that your institutions have been closed, as we have, the
last couple of days.  I'll need your listing no later that Friday, noon,
in order to meet the statutory deadline.  Please send me an email to let
me know your plans either way, so that no one misses this opportunity
for the calendar year 2009.