[Cobo] Meeting Agenda and Teleconference Instructions

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Mon Mar 2 17:17:28 CST 2009

Attached you will find the tentative meeting agenda and instructions for
participating by teleconference.  Please help defray the costs for
hosting the teleconference by connecting in groups through one phone
line when possible.  We are charged by each connecting phone line, so if
possible please consider grouping individuals on your campus and
connecting through one line.

If you'd like to attend in person, we will be here in the large
conference room.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Please send me an email if you plan to connect through teleconference,
so we can have estimate on what to expect. Any handouts will be scanned
and posted through the list serve prior to the meeting.  Thanks.