[Cobo] FW: Oklahoma Women in Higher Education annual conference November 2009

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Wed Sep 16 12:58:12 CDT 2009

From: Blanke, Debbie
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 12:40 PM
To: Mauck, Sheri
Subject: FW: Oklahoma Women in Higher Education annual conference
November 2009

would you send this to the business officers?  Thanks.

________________________________

Colleagues,

Attached is the brochure for the 2009 Oklahoma Women in Higher Education
conference planned for Friday, November 20, 2009 at the University of
Central Oklahoma.  Online registration will open September 20.  We have
great speakers and presenters this year, so be sure to make your plans
to attend.  Here are some highlights of our presenters:

*	Dr. Madlyn Hanes, Chairwoman of the national ACE Office of Women
in Higher Education;
*	Dr. Judy Touchton, author of the AAC&U publication "A Measure of
Equity:  Women's Progress in Higher Education;
*	Dr. Donna Burns Phillips, Director of the ACE Office of Women in
Higher Education;
*	Chancellor Glen Johnson, Oklahoma State Regents for Higher
Education
*	Many of Oklahoma's highly respected women from across all tiers
of institutions.

The draft agenda is posted on our website <www.okwhe.org> so be sure to
take a look at what is in store this year!

Also, OKWHE will again offer a Career Aspirations Workshop on Thursday,
November 19 at UCO presented by Dr. Jan Greenwood.  Dr. Greenwood is
co-owner of an executive search firm and offers her expertise on career
planning and searches for the Office of Women in Higher Education in
Washington, D.C.  This workshop will be limited to the first 30
registrants.

For graduate students, we will again offer conference registration fee
waivers for those studying in a higher education field or those
interested in working in higher education as a faculty member or
administrator, so please forward this message to graduate students and
encourage them to participate in our conference.

We hope you will join us this year, and forward this email to other
colleagues.

Thanks.

Debbie Blanke, Ed.D.
Associate Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education   State Coordinator for ACM
and OKWHE
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma  73104
405.225.9145
405.225.9230 (fax)
dblanke at osrhe.edu
www.okhighered.org <http://www.okhighered.org/>

"Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some
kind of battle."     --Anonymous