[Cobo] FW: ARRA Deadline

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Thu Apr 8 09:30:51 CDT 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: Lisa.McKeithan at osf.ok.gov [mailto:Lisa.McKeithan at osf.ok.gov]
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 9:22 AM
To: steve.funck at osf.ok.gov; sammy.paulson at osf.ok.gov;
Janice.wolfenbarger at osf.ok.gov
Subject: ARRA Deadline

The ARRA deadline for the 03/31/2010 reporting period is quickly
approaching.  It appears that there are still several awards that have
not
been uploaded to the state system.  Please have all awards submitted by
3:30 this afternoon.  At that time, we will load the data and submit it
the federal web site.  You will be notified of any errors that are found
and we will have tomorrow (Friday) to fix those errors and resubmit the
reports.

If you have already loaded your data, please review the information on
federalreporting.gov to ensure that everything is correct.

Lisa McKeithan
Office of State Finance - ISD
Enterprise Systems & Business Analyst
405.521.3772