[Cobo] FY2010 Fleet Management Survey

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Wed Apr 14 09:40:28 CDT 2010

Business Officers,

In preparation for anticipated legislation, we are asking that you
complete the attached fleet management survey forms to be returned with
your FY11 budget forms by June 11, 2010.  In order to comply with
legislative changes this survey will become part of the annual reporting
requirements for each institution due each year during the budget
preparation process.

The survey forms are the forms that were developed in 2006 and have not
changed.   Please begin the process of collecting the data and submit
the survey by no later than June 11, 2010.  Our efforts will help to
ensure that our exemptions from the DCS fleet management stay in place.

Should you have questions or concerns, you may contact our offices.

Thank you.