[Cobo] FW: Master Lease Second Equipment Round/2010

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Wed Aug 4 16:20:36 CDT 2010

It is time to begin the process for the second series of the equipment
Master Lease Program for 2010. If your institution is planning to
participate, you are asked to provide the attached schedule to me, by or
before, September 29, 2010, listing the projects and estimated figures.
Please make preparations for the approvals need by your governing boards
for their September meetings.  We will discuss the Master Lease Program
at our September 2, 2010, Council of Business Officers' meeting.

This will be the last series submitted for this calendar year.  Please
let me know if you have any questions.

The tentative schedule for this round is as follows:

Listing due to State Regents' Office

 September 29, 2010

State Regents' consideration

October 21, 2010