[Cobo] FW: New edits from federalreporting.gov - Congressional Districts

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Tue Jan 5 10:41:41 CST 2010

ARRA Reporting instructions.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lisa.McKeithan at osf.ok.gov [mailto:Lisa.McKeithan at osf.ok.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 10:40 AM
To: steve.funck at osf.ok.gov; sammy.paulson at osf.ok.gov;
Janice.wolfenbarger at osf.ok.gov
Subject: New edits from federalreporting.gov - Congressional Districts

The federal website has enacted some new edits on the upload process.
In
testing some of our uploads, we have noticed several errors or warnings
that may cause some problems for users.  The federal web site is editing
the zipcodes to ensure the proper congressional districts are being
submitted.  Some of the ones we have used in the past may error out now.

If you are trying to find a congressional district, the
federalreporting.gov website has added an option under the 'Downloads'
page.  The last option on the page allows a user to enter the state and
zip
code and the site will show the valid congressional district(s) for that
zipcode.

As we get errors or warnings based on the new edits, we will send those
you.

Lisa McKeithan
Office of State Finance - ISD
Enterprise Systems & Business Analyst