[Cobo] COBO meeting for Thursday CANCELLED

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Tue Jan 5 15:55:29 CST 2010

Due to concerns with the weather the meeting has been cancelled.  Please
circulate with all those who usually attend to please disregard the
previous email.

Amanda will be presenting information on the revenue outlook with your
Presidents this week.  We will forward the handouts to you by email to
facilitate conversations on your campus.