[Cobo] FW: ARRA Reporting Update

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Mon Jan 11 10:11:09 CST 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: Lisa.McKeithan at osf.ok.gov [mailto:Lisa.McKeithan at osf.ok.gov]
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2010 10:02 AM
To: steve.funck at osf.ok.gov; sammy.paulson at osf.ok.gov;
Janice.wolfenbarger at osf.ok.gov
Cc: Brenda.Bolander at osf.ok.gov
Subject: ARRA Reporting Update

I wanted to send an update on our progress for the 12/31/09 reporting
period.  By close of business Friday, we have loaded 280 awards to the
federal website.  This represents about 80% of the awards submitted
during
the first reporting period.  This is great due to the shortened time
frame.
I have emailed users with any  errors that were received on the uploads
the federal website.  If you have received an error message, please fix
the
errors and reload your data.

We have received additional files since Friday afternoon and will be
editing and loading those today.  We will be providing feedback as soon
as
possible so errors can be fixed.

If you have submitted awards, please go to federalreporting.gov to
review/validate your information.  Here are a couple of suggestions for
viewing awards:
1)  Enter your DUNS number and 'Search'.  You should see a listing of
all
of your awards.  Verify that all of your awards have loaded.  You will
also
see if any awards exist with old award numbers, etc.  If awards exist
with
old DUNS numbers, submit a help desk case (helpdesk at osf.ok.gov) asking
us
to deactivate the award - be sure to provide the award number in the
help
desk case.

2)  Review each award number to validate the amounts, the number of sub
recipients and the vendor payments.  If you filed a helpdesk case to
include additional activity codes, make sure those updates have been
made.

If you identify any issues, file a help desk case and we will help
research
the errors.  Also, if we need to deactivate award, subaward or vendor
details or include additional activity codes on an award, those should
be
submitted through a help desk case.

Some agencies have suggested they will be making a few changes this
week,
but it appears that everyone has made great progress.  Thanks for your
diligence.

Lisa McKeithan
Office of State Finance - ISD
Enterprise Systems & Business Analyst