[Cobo] Sample Contract

Joy McDaniel jmcdaniel at mscok.edu
Thu Jun 3 10:09:03 CDT 2010

Good morning!

I am looking for a current 3rd party natural gas contract/agreement that
your institution may be using.  I know you all are busy so thanks in
advance for any response!

Joy McDaniel

Vice President Administration and Finance

Murray State College - One Murray Campus - Tishomingo, OK 73460

Murray State College provides opportunities to maximize student learning
and personal growth.

Confidentiality Statement:  The information contained in this message
(and any attachment) may be confidential. If the reader is not the
intended recipient, dissemination, copying, or using such information is
notify us by replying to the sender's e-mail address or by telephone.