[Cobo] OTRS

Elliott, Kathy kathy.elliott at okstate.edu
Thu Mar 11 09:48:31 CST 2010

OSU contributes 11.5% toward retirement with no limit on salary.  7.5% is paid to OTRS for OTRS participants, with the remainder going  to the employees selected 403(B) provider (from a list of 9 OSU approved providers).  Non-OTRS participants get the entire 11.5% to the provider of their choice.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Kathy Kamm Elliott,  MBA, CPA, CFE
Associate Vice President and Controller
Oklahoma State University
207 Whitehurst Hall
Stillwater,  OK  74078-1041
405.744.4188
405.744.6404 (Fax)
kathy.elliott at okstate.edu<mailto:kathy.elliott at okstate.edu>

The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little.
Franklin Roosevelt

P Think Green--Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

This communication and any accompanying document(s) are or may be confidential. They are intended for the sole use of the addressee. If you receive this transmission in error, you are advised that any copying, distribution, or taking of any action in reliance upon the communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please delete the original message from your system and immediately contact me at the above telephone number or email address.  Thank you.