[Cobo] Budget Packets

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Thu May 27 09:54:42 CDT 2010

We anticipate that the budget packets will be available for pick up
tomorrow afternoon around 2:00 pm.  Please coordinate with your
Presidents on who will be picking up your information.

Please email me with a request to mail your packet (to the President's
address) should you not be making the drive to pick it up.

Any packets not picked up by 5:00 pm will be mailed out through regular
mail.

Please carefully review all sheets and instructions in the packet as it
provides useful information on helping with the budget process.