[Cobo] FW: ARRA - January Reporting

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Mon Jan 3 10:21:05 CST 2011

ARRA Grant reporting schedule.

________________________________

From: Lisa.McKeithan at osf.ok.gov [mailto:Lisa.McKeithan at osf.ok.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2010 1:42 PM
To: steve.funck at osf.ok.gov
Cc: Janice.wolfenbarger at osf.ok.gov; Sammy.Paulson at osf.ok.gov
Subject: ARRA - January Reporting

The system is ready to go for the January reporting period so you may
begin submitting your files. We will not be able to upload until next
week, but you may submit them to OSF.

NOTE: We will be doing some system maintenance this Thursday, December
30 from 10:00am until noon - the system will be unavailable during that
time.

The January reporting schedule is:

*  January 1-10: Recipients enter and submit reports;
*  January 11-14: Extended submission period;
*  January 15: Recipients review and revise data;
*  January 16-29: Agencies conduct data quality review and notify
recipients of necessary corrections; Recipients make corrections;
*  January 30: Reports are published on Recovery.gov

If you have any questions, please contact the OSF Help Desk
(helpdesk at osf.ok.gov or 521-2444).  They will create a case and send it
to us.  This process helps insure that your requests are answered in a
timely manner so please take advantage of it.

Also, please check  your CCR registration to make sure it has not
expired or will not expire during the reporting period as this will
cause delays.

Lisa McKeithan
Office of State Finance - ISD
Enterprise Systems & Business Analyst