[Cobo] Tentative COBO DATES For FY2014

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Wed Aug 7 13:35:08 CDT 2013

 Please find below the dates for our FY2014 Council of Business Officers' meetings.  Please note that they are subject to change throughout the year, however our first meeting will be SEPTEMBER 19, 2013, due to Regents' meeting scheduled on our normal meeting day.
Each of the these dates will be held in the large conference room of the State Regents' offices, 655 Research Parkway, Suite 200, Oklahoma City, and begin at 10:00 am., except for the November meeting scheduled in conjunction with fall OACUBO.
 Sept. 19, 2013
October 3, 2013
Nov. 7-8 This is the date of OACUBO.
Dec. 6, 2013  (Friday)